Nag Champa. 100% Authentic and Original., Satya Sai Baba Nag Champa Agarbatti. From Shrinivas Sugandhalaya. Fresh Authentic Original Series. This is the original authentic Nag Champa brand incense named in honor of the avatar-teacher Satya Sai Baba and the only product he has ever lent his name to.
Breath in the tantalizing and soothing aroma of Nagchampa Incense. Unwind, Relax, Invigorate & Refresh your spirit with the mesmerizing fragrance of this incense made using naturally grown herbs, resins and essential oils. This beautifully calming incense produces a lingering aroma that makes you feel at ease.
Incense symbolizes the fragrance of pure moral conduct and reminds us to cultivate good conduct.
Burning incense for meditation decreases stress, and some people believe that different types of incense have the power to cleanse negative energy, ease tension, and elevate your meditative state.
Incense for meditation and prayer is an ancient tradition.
Cones measure approximately 1-1/4″ long with a 1/2″ diameter base.
Directions for use:
- Place an Incense Stick in a proper Incense Burner that is heat resistant.
- Light the tip of the Incense Stick, allow the flame to catch, then gently blow the flame out.
- Never leave burning Incense Sticks unattended.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Incense is not edible.
- Burn Incense Sticks with care and then sit back, relax and enjoy.
There are no reviews yet.