Discover the state of deep meditation and Nirvana by lighting up a couple of Satya Sai Baba Arabian Oodh Incense sticks and enjoy the Bliss of Nirvana.
This wonderful incense from India is hand rolled with a sandalwood base and made with the bright and intoxicating flowers of the Champaca (Magnolia Champaca tree), Halmaddi (Ailanthus Malabarica tree)
and a complex and balanced blend of all natural resins, flowers, and oils including an earthy sweet perfume with opium and vanilla. Wild Berry.
The Sai Baba Oodh Incense is a masala based fragrance that creates a deep meditative atmosphere and has a musky sweetness with a flowery top note.
An excellent way to prepare a room and set a peaceful atmosphere for meditation is to burn some Incense. Incense has been used for thousands of years to scent temples and in the east as an aid to meditation.
The scents released by the burning of Incense are recognized by many cultures for their calming, pacifying quantities. Let these Incense Sticks help you create an atmosphere of peace and tranquility.
Directions for use:
• Place an Incense Stick in a proper Incense Burner that is heat resistant.
• Light the tip of the Incense Stick, allow the flame to catch, then gently blow the flame out.
• Never leave burning Incense Sticks unattended.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
• Incense is not edible.
• Burn Incense Sticks with care and then sit back, relax and enjoy.
One 15 gram box.
There are no reviews yet.