Mantra meditation incense sticks by Nandita Premium Masala Incense. A unique blend of rare herbs, flowers, resins and essential oils providing a truly rich and aromatic fragrance.
Nandita is a name of Sanskrit origin, meaning “cheerful”. One of the many alternative names of Saraswati, the Hindu goddess of knowledge, music and art. Nandita incense sticks are hand-crafted in India using a unique blend of rare herbs, flowers, resins and essential oils. All ingredients are purely organic, non-toxic, and ozone friendly.
Most people who never or seldom use incense often think of it simply as an air freshener or an odor eater and are unaware of the many benefits it has to the mind and body. Even many regular incense users who use it regularly may not fully appreciate all its physical and psychological benefits.
Directions for use:
• Place an Incense Stick in a proper Incense Burner that is heat resistant.
• Light the tip of the Incense Stick, allow the flame to catch, then gently blow the flame out.
• Never leave burning Incense Sticks unattended.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
• Incense is not edible.
• Burn Incense Sticks with care and then sit back, relax and enjoy.