FORTUNE Incense By Satya Sai Baba is an elegant masala agarbatti that come in a convenient container and are suitable for meditation and yoga. It produces a light and airy ambiance.This beautifully calming incense produces a lingering aroma that makes you feel relaxed while getting you in a sensual mood.
- Hand Rolled Incense Sticks: To offer fine quality with every incense stick you lighten up, these hand-rolled to deliver handmade uniqueness.
- Evokes Positivity: These incense sticks will diffuse relaxing aroma that would purify any area by eliminating negative energies and evoking positive vibes, making them suitable for any home or office area. Welcomes Good Fortune, Love, and Creativity: The fragrance is said to create a tranquil environment that welcomes love, creativity and good fortune, making it fit for both home and office environment
- Long Burning & Aids Meditation: The unusual way of preparation of these agarbattis makes them unique and they burn longer as compared to other incense sticks. With the strong aroma that these incense sticks diffuse, it helps in gaining focus and clarity while practicing yoga or meditation
- Warning: For fragrance purposes only. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Burn away from all flammable items and materials. Never leave burning incense unattended. Ensure that all ashes fall onto a heatproof and fireproof surface. Burn incense in an open or well-ventilated area only. Please retain this information for future reference.
Ingredients used are free from heavy metals like Lead, Cadmium and are non-carcinogenic. Safe for mixing and rolling by plain hands. Free from harmful chemicals like Benzene and Toluene.
– Satya Incense Contains all pure and natural ingredients, including, essential oils, herbs, and wood gums.
– It can be used for aromatherapy, Yoga, Meditation, Healing, Soothing, Prayer, Peace.
– Hand blended and rolled in India according to ancient traditions.
– Satya is one of the top-selling incense brands in the world, defined by their high quality at a reasonable price.
Directions for use:
- Place an Incense Stick in a proper Incense Burner that is heat resistant.
- Light the tip of the Incense Stick, allow the flame to catch, then gently blow the flame out.
- Never leave burning Incense Sticks unattended.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Incense is not edible.
- Burn Incense Sticks with care and then sit back, relax and enjoy.
One 15 gram box.
Enjoy the scent and find happiness!