Incense holder Flat Boat Style are ash catchers that are used for holding burning sticks of incense. Use to burn your favorite incense sticks. Incense is used for relaxing. Burning incense is a peaceful act, recalls loving memories in abundance, and compliments yoga practice,meditation practice, and relaxing at home perfectly.
Most people who never or seldom use incense often think of it simply as an air freshener or an odor eater and are unaware of the many benefits it has to the mind and body. Even many regular incense users who use it regularly may not fully appreciate all its physical and psychological benefits.
Wooden ash catchers are available in assorted designs. Please email us the design you would like otherwise a randomly selected one is send. Wooden ash catchers are handmade in India from Shesham or Rosewood wood and are hand crafted in various designs.
Directions for use:
- Place an Incense Stick in a proper Incense Burner that is heat resistant.
- Light the tip of the Incense Stick, allow the flame to catch, then gently blow the flame out.
- Never leave burning Incense Sticks unattended.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Incense is not edible.
- Burn Incense Sticks with care and then sit back, relax and enjoy.