Nirvana is a state of the Highest Awareness and Freedom from birth and rebirth. It’s a state of mind that euphoria is experienced. Discover the state of deep mediation and Nirvana by lighting up a couple of Satya Sai Baba Nirvana Incense sticks and enjoy the Bliss of Nirvana.
This wonderful incense from India is hand rolled with a sandal wood base and made with the bright and intoxicating flowers of the Champaca (Magnolia Champaca tree), Halmaddi (Ailanthus Malabarica tree)
and a complex and balanced blend of all natural resins, flowers and oils including an earthy sweet perfume with opium and vanilla. Wild Berry.
The Sai Baba Nag Champa Incense is a masala based fragrance that creates a deep meditative atmosphere and has a musky sweetness with a flowery top note.
An excellent way to prepare a room and set a peaceful atmosphere for meditation is too burn some Incense. Incense has been used for thousands of years to scent temples and in the east as an aid to meditation.
The scents released by the burning of Incense are recognized by many cultures for their calming, pacifying quantities. Let these Incense Sticks help you create an atmosphere of peace and tranquility.
Directions for use:
• Place an Incense Stick in a proper Incense Burner that is heat resistant.
• Light the tip of the Incense Stick, allow the flame to catch, then gently blow the flame out.
• Never leave burning Incense Sticks unattended.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
• Incense is not edible.
• Burn Incense Sticks with care and then sit back, relax and enjoy.
One 15 gram box.