Dragon Incense Cones: An invigorating, purifying scent used for cleansing and inspiring energy and strength
Dragons traditionally symbolize potent and auspicious powers, particularly control over water, rainfall, typhoons, and floods. The dragon is also a symbol of power, strength, and good luck for people who are worthy of it.
Incense symbolizes the fragrance of pure moral conduct and reminds us to cultivate good conduct.
Burning incense for meditation decreases stress, and some people believe that different types of incense have the power to cleanse negative energy, ease tension, and elevate your meditative state.
Incense for meditation and prayer is an ancient tradition.
Cones measure approximately 1-1/4″ long with a 1/2″ diameter base.
Directions for use:
- Place an Incense Stick in a proper Incense Burner that is heat resistant.
- Light the tip of the Incense Stick, allow the flame to catch, then gently blow the flame out.
- Never leave burning Incense Sticks unattended.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Incense is not edible.
- Burn Incense Sticks with care and then sit back, relax and enjoy.